Thanks for your interest in advertising with Strawberry Squeeze. As I receive a large volume of email every day, I’m not able to respond to all enquiries, so please read below before contacting.
I only accept advertising from brands I trust and use myself. If you see an advert on this site it is because I believe that brand is worth telling people about, I will always be transparent about any relationships with those companies.
Strawberry Squeeze’s readers are primarily women between 18 and 32 located in the UK and US but has a worldwide audience in over 70+ countries. Through this endeavour, I’ve collaborated with high street stores and online retailers including John Lewis, New Look and L’Oreal and continue to contribute to high-profile online and print publication such as Heat, Closer and Vogue magazine.
– Accept guest posts from industry professionals if the theme is relevant
– Accept product reviews based on the policy outlined below
– Accept sponsored posts
I do occasionally accept payment for sponsored posts on my blog. I do not and will not post irrelevant content for the sake of being paid. I reject more sponsored posts than I accept as many are just not relevant to my blog or of interest to my readers.
I will only accept a sponsored if it is relevant to my blog or if I feel it would be interesting to my followers. All opinions are my own and I reserve the right to reject sponsored posts/ products should I feel they are irrelevant to my blog style.
If you’d like to send a product for review, I’m happy to consider items for review as long as they are consistent with the theme of my blog. I do not charge for this, however, if you’re sending a review sample, please be aware that:
– Any coverage I do provide will be published to my timescale, and in my preferred format
– I am not able to guarantee coverage, if you’d like to ensure your product is featured please ask about sponsored posts
– Any samples received will be reviewed without bias and a truthful opinion is given
Even though I receive compensation for some of my posts or advertisements, I always give my honest opinions, findings, beliefs, or experiences on those topics or products. The views and opinions expressed on this blog are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider or party in question.
Please note, I do NOT
– Take part in blogger contests without compensation
– Give social media ‘shout outs’ to brands who are not advertisers
– Attend events outside of Cornwall unless compensated
– Email me press releases – let’s get to know each other first.
– Send details of your competition or affiliate programme – I don’t have time to get involved so save us both the email.
– Add me to a mailing list unless I have given you express written permission.
I hope these policies will help make sure my brand collaborations offer the best possible value for both the brands I work with and myself. If you would like to find out more about advertising and sponsorship opportunities on Strawberry Squeeze, I can provide a media pack on request, with details of advertising rates, discounts and traffic figures.
Alternatively, if you have any questions, or would like to discuss a possible collaboration, please don’t hesitate to email me at firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note: I reserve the right to remove any previous posts at any time. I also reserve the right to delete comments I feel are inappropriate – including, but not limited to, general spam, offensive or rude comments, any comments not pertaining to content within the post.