The last couple of weeks have been so hectic and I’m in desperate need of a cosy night in. I’ve recently handed in two university assignments, attended the Search Awards in London and partied at the #SouthwestBloggersMeet in Exeter. After catching planes, staying in hotels and having a tipple of wine – it’s all catching up with me. I’ve suddenly found myself in my New Look onesie with tissues up my nose like a walrus, feeling sorry for myself – yuck!
Here are some tips if you’re feeling like me, or you just want to get cosy:
1. Enjoy the peace and tranquility of a bath filled with lovely oils (be prepared to sneeze lots first though!).|
2. Treat yourself to some cosy loungewear and warm these pieces on the radiator while you are in the bath. Buy some sumptuous new towels for getting out of the bath.
3. Keep the lighting in your rooms soft with lamps and candles. We love placing several small tea lights in a cluster.
4. Light a scented candle! The right scent will go a long way to creating a relaxed ambience. Try the Incense Lavender scented candle from Attic.
5. Surround yourself with soft cushions and wrap up in a luxurious throw.
Finally, pop the kettle on and grab a bar of your favourite chocolate and indulge in a copy of cosmo magazine.