I’m not going to lie, the last couple of months has been pretty stressful. I’m not going to go into too much details about exactly why it’s been difficult because this post is all about positivity ✨🔮 Long story short, we’ve had some steep learning curves at the Float Digital HQ, which has resulted in some long nights. It’s not the end of the world but it’s been tiring because we’re going through a lot of big changes and its been so taxing on our time.
The silver lining is that we’re growing and when we come out the other side of all this hard work, it’s going to be worth every bloody minute. I’ll stop being so aloof and explain more in an upcoming blog post once the dust has settled a little bit. For now though it’s all about lavender oil diffusers and mindfulness. So I’ve decided to put together a post on 20 things I’ve been grateful for over the last couple of months.
1. Being invited to talk at Business Marketing Summit 2018, Milan, Italy
2. The opportunity to surf a couple times a week
3. Waking up in the van with a view of the sea on our doorstep 🚐
4. Driving around Cornwall with the roof of my Mazda MX5 convertible down 💨
5. Getting my engagement ring back from the jewellers and it now fits!
6. Enjoy a successful business trip to London to meet a client
7. Booking my hen do in Marrakech in February with 13 of my favourite ladies ✈
8. Making awesome videos with our new GoPro camera
9. Weekends away in our van with my fiancée and our Jack Russell, Alfie
10. Seth finishing my sleeve tattoo and my thigh piece, ready for the summer!
11. Waking up sober every day for the entirety of spring 🍹
12. Spending the weekend with my family, celebrating my nan’s 80th
13. Eating Korean food in London with my fiancée, my brother and his girlfriend
14. Full body massages, mocktails and lunch at Merchants Manor hotel
15. Officially beginning our 1 year count down before our wedding in April 2019! 💍
16. Bringing my giant cheese plant back to life again, no leaf casualties 🍃
17. Successfully learning to read, write and speak the Arabic alphabet ياي
18. Watching my friends tie the knot at a beautiful outdoor tipi wedding
19. Collecting my wedding dress from storage at the bridal showroom
20. Booking a holiday to Petra, Jordan in December with my best friend 🇯🇴
What are you grateful for?