Okay, so you’ve probably seen my post yesterday about why I’m excited about summer 2017 – if you haven’t, go have a little peek here. I won’t ruin the surprise for you, but I’ve decided to take up some new hobbies and we’ve got a hot tub, which is pretty exciting. It got me thinking about what adventures we can go on this summer, and what better time to start thinking about it, other than National Experience Week?!
I’ve spent all morning on the Into The Blue website (getting back into a working routine after a bank holiday weekend if difficult, isn’t it!?), and I’m adding so many items to my cart. We already have a house fully of lovely things, and we dress pretty well, if I do say so myself! We don’t need anymore ‘stuff’, but we are always looking to do something that involves a little bit of adventure! Life is for living, so here’s what we’re thinking:
- Tandem bungee jump – Can I convince my husband-to-be to launch ourselves off a 160ft platform?
- Make your own wedding rings – My other half is a jewelry maker, so this is 100% happening
- Scuba diving – We’ve always wanted to do this, but we’ll be holding out until our honeymoon in Thailand.
- Pampering in a spa – There’s nothing new here *add all of these to the basket*
- Fencing course in London – Ever since I was a little kid, I’ve always wanted to try my hand at fencing.
We’re planning something special next week to celebrate the date we’re getting married, because we why not celebrate a pre-wedding anniversary with some afternoon tea at a spa day, or making our wedding rings? Perhaps we’ll save the tandem bungee jump for another time..
Where will your next adventure take you?