I’ve been lucky enough to receive early access to Results with Lucy 6 week Beach Body Plan.
With two workouts, a 3-day meal plan and added motivation and nutrition tips – it really will be like having your own PT and nutritionist in your pocket; complete with workout regimes, meal plans, nutrition and motivational tips.
Lucy says: “The plan is all about body toning no matter what your fitness experience. As well as the workouts, we will also educate you on your nutrition and the importance of what you eat.”
“I am a firm believer in positivity! We are introducing a brand new mindset and confidence programme that also comes with Beach Body. This will teach you to love yourself and look after your body.”
Plans are available from www.resultswithlucy.com and cost £39, alternatively, why not why it for free? The 3-day plan for you to follow, to give you a taster of how Results with Lucy can help you change your life. You’ll also find three helpful guides:
Kick Start Guide
- A guide of nutritional swaps and on outline of the RWL ethos
- A goal setting guide to help you achieve your short term and long term goals
- Outline of ways to get you started on your fitness journey
Holiday Work Out Guide
- For the first time ever, we have a guide to 10minute workouts you can do on holiday or in your hotel room
- Moves range from squat jumps, lunges and crunches all to keep up your results on holiday
Eating Out Guide
- Highlighting healthier options to pick when eating out from food to drinks
- Highlighting swaps to make on the menu
Results with Lucy are trying to boost traction as it is a great way to celebrate the inspirational women in our lives, so I’m helping them promote an incredible competition. The prize is an amazing holiday for 2 to Antigua plus a huge prize bundle from lots of health brands!
How to enter:
- Share your inspirational woman and your story as to how she inspires you to be the best you can be on either Instagram, Facebook or twitter
- Add the #myinspo and @
resultswithlucy to the description
- Nominate a friend to share their inspirational woman
In the meantime, stay up to date with my below and after pictures, as well as a diary of my progress over the next few weeks. xoxo