Thank you so much to walkingwiththealligators for nominating me for this lovely and kind Liebster Award.
About the Award:
1. This award is given to new or up and coming bloggers who have less than 200 followers.
2. The award is then passed along to other bloggers in the same category to help spread the word and support one another.
3. Each blogger should post 11 random facts about themselves.
4. Answer the questions the tagger has set for you, then create 11 new questions for the bloggers you pass the award to.
5. Choose 5 new bloggers (with less than 200 followers) to pass the award to and link them in your post.
6. Go back to their page and tell them about the award.
7. No tag backs.
11 Random Facts:
1. I’ve four tattoos, and one is a black and white half Asian sleeve on my right arm
2. I’m super flexible and I can lie on my belly and put my feet on top of my head from behind!
3. When I was in Jupiters casino at Broadbeach, Gold Coast, I won $200 on the BlackJack table
4. I’ve studied at four universities, one of them being in Queensland, Australia on an exchange
5. My biggest fear is horses, since I tackled my second biggest fear, heights with a sky dive
6. When I went to France with my family as a child, I was chased by an evil monkey!!
7. My home-made Cornish pastys won a bottle of bubbly in a competition in Aus
8. I have a small 2mm gap inbetween my two front teeth, which I absolutely HATE!!
9. When I was in school I obtained my grade 2 in clarinet and piano
10. I’m dedicated to fancy dress parties, my most recent outfit being a giant hot dog
11. My feet are super tiny – they are size 2 in the kids range (cheap shoes!)
My nominations are:
My Questions from walkingwiththealligators are:
1. If you could have any animal as a pet what would it be?
Small brown bear — or a puppy, puppies are cute
2. What is your worst cooking disaster?
I cooked my friend a chicken burger (or so I thought..) soon to find out that the oven wasn’t on, but being in our drunk states we decided we were too hungry and busy watching American History X — we ate them raw! I was fine, he ended up in hospital a couple days later. Oops!
3. What is your favourite song?
That’s too difficult — Currently: Bon Iver: Towers
4. What is the most exciting thing you’ve ever done?
Probably moving from England to Queensland, Australia for 6 months to study as part of an international student exchange. It was a really great experience and I also got to do more exciting things like sky diving, snorkeling the Great Barrier Reef and going to Asia to ride an elephant!
5. Who is your favourite athlete?
I’m guilty to say I don’t watch a lot of sport!
6. Describe yourself in 5 words:
Ambitious, sleepy, small and excitable
7. If you had a time machine where would you go?
Back to the start and see what it’s like to be a baby — they’ve got it good!
8. What’s your favourite sport to watch?
I don’t watch much but LOVED NRL
9. If you could go anywhere in the world right now, where would it be and why?
Australia to catch up with some buddies, and kick back in the sunshine.
10. What’s your favourite colour?
11. What’s your favourite quote?
“How lucky I am to have something that makes saying goodbye so hard.”
― A.A. Milne, Winnie-the-Pooh