Last updated: 27 Apr 2017
1. How old are you in five years? 31
2. Who did you spend at least two hours with today? at my Mother-in-Laws
3. How tall are you? 5 foot – nothings changed there!
4. What is the last movie you saw? Prisoner
5. Who called you last? Telesales
6. Who did you call last? My fiancé
7. What was the last text message you received? Rosie thanking me for sending her some money
8. Do you prefer calling or texting? Texting but I’m pretty rubbish at responding
9. Are your parents married or divorced? Married
10. When did you last see your mother? Last weekend
11. What colour eyes do you have? Blue
12. When did you wake up today? 11:30am, Oops!
13. What is your favourite Christmas song? Santa baby!
14. What is your favourite place? Chamonix, France
15. What place do you prefer the least? Slough wasn’t great..
16. Where do you think you will find yourself in ten years? 36, scarily perhaps with children
17. What scared you about the night as a child? The dark, again – nothings changed!
18. What made you really laugh last? The rabbit snooping around our new dog
19. How big is your bed? Double with a king duvet
20. Do you have desktop or laptop computer? MacBook Air
21. Do you sleep with or without clothes on you? Dependant on the weather!
22. How many pillows do you have in bed? 1 pillow and a huge cushion
23. How many provinces have you lived in? 3
24. Which cities have you lived in? 2 towns and 1 city
25. Do you prefer shoes, socks or bare feet? Bare feet all the way!
26. Are you social? Yes! However, I do like the odd night in alone
27. What is your favourite ice cream? Ben And Jerry’s Chocolate Fudge Brownie
28. What is your favourite dessert? Chocolate Cheese Cake from the Cheese Cake Factory 😍
29. Do you like Chinese food? Yes – bring me won tons and sea weed!
30. Do you like coffee? I prefer tea
31. What do you have for breakfast? Smoooothies!
32. Do you sleep on a particular side? Left
33. Can you play poker? Badly
34. Do you like to cuddle / snuggle? Always
35. Are you a dependent person? When it comes to car maintenance, yes! Otherwise I’d say I’m pretty independent!
36. Do you know anyone with the same birthday as you? Yes
37. Do you have children? Not yet
38. Do you know any other languages than English? I used to have Spanish lessons at university but my tutor was scary and I stopped going to class, eek! I really want to learn French
39. Have you ever driven an ambulance? Nope! (Thank God this answer hasn’t changed)
40. Do you prefer the ocean or a pool? The ocean
41. What do you spend any money on? Watches, my nails, homewares, lingerie and eating out
42. Do you have precious jewellery? Yes, my engagement ring is extremely precious
43. What are your favourite shows on TV? I’m too embarrassed to admit my guilty pleasures here
44. Can you roll your tongue? Yes
45. Who is the funniest person you know? My brother and my BFF, Dan
46. Do you sleep with stuffed animals? Nope, no room for them
47. What is your ringtone? The standard iPhone ringtone
48. Do you still have clothes from when you were little? Nope
49. What are you closest to you right now that is red? My dog (he’s lying on my feet!)
50. Do you flirt much? Only with my fiancé
51. Can you change the oil on the car? Uhh.. no but I DO know how to check it
52. Have you received speeding ticket ever? Nope 😇
53. What was the last book you read? Freudian unconcious and cognitive neuroscience
54. Do you read a newspaper? I have a feed of papers on my phone, mainly tech related articles
55. Subscribe to a magazine? Nope but I’m always picking up wedding mags
56. Are you dancing in the car? I do enjoy a little wiggle in my car
57. Which radio station did you listen to you last? Spotify top 100 tracks
58. What was the last thing you scribbled down on paper? Shopping list
59. When were you at church last? On
60. Are you happy? Very much so!